Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: "if you see any posts you think might be deleted ... put them here!


Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
"if you see any posts you think might be deleted ... put them here!
Permalink  
 




Status: Online
Posts: 37
Date: Apr 4 4:56 AM, 2012
 
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

StorminCarmen wrote:

Larry Wynne is telling folks he has it in the bag.


 

Well this is a like ... Larry Wynne didn't even put his name out there for the position ... wow Carmen ... you just make s*** up to fire everyone up ... you don't know s***!



-- Edited by LusOnlyVoice on Friday 13th of April 2012 04:06:27 PM

__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


TOPIC: The Truth About Jim Minicozzi

avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 795
Date: Apr 2 5:48 AM, 2012
RE: The Truth About Jim Minicozzi
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly


peewee wrote:

Shut up Joanne stormancarman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Jim Gulf War veteranwhile 15 yrs old is out.weirdface


Weird...confuse



__________________

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,



Status: Online
Posts: 38
Date: Apr 4 5:19 AM, 2012
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

Wow ... really ... did this have to be brought out to the front page considering the pain his family is in right now ... this guy was laid to rest just weeks ago ... and now this ... this is true DD Style. Have a little class people ... there was no need to bring this thread to the front ....



__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 




Status: Online
Posts: 39
Date: Apr 4 7:11 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

Joe Pilchesky wrote:

Then, dress like one. Even Telly Savalas gave that look up, in the 90s.

You just concern yourself with keeping free speech alive and well at your site. In that regard, we have parallel interests. I respect where you come from and hope you stay the course. I'm honored that you'd name a site after me, by the way. No hard feelings. We both know there's nothing in it for us for the abuse we take. Few people know the time it takes to manage the free speech of so many others. Yes?


You act like you know who I am ... and yet when I have stood right next to you at a debate and said hello you didn't recognize me ... hmmmmm ... LIAR THAT YOU ARE!

and you do not allow free speech! You allow free speech only if people agree with you ... that in my book is not free speech ... free speech but not free will!



__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


OMG!!!! I've found a home!!! I've been reading through some threads and am so happy I found this place. I'm sick of getting banned on DD and my posts being deleted because they didn't agree with "The All Powerful Oz"!!!!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3414
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Welcome have fun posting!



__________________

Hey Joey?? Bite me! :))



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3414
Date:
When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


lol in an effort to snuff out one post Joeyboy deleted his own post as well lol

TOO BAD I GRABBED IT FIRST!!!

 

 

 

ReallyScary

Status: Online

Posts: 111

Date: Apr 4 10:02 PM, 2012

 

 

 

 

Joe Pilchesky wrote:


Links to discussions about family court are always welcome.

The derogatory, insulting and defamatory unnecessary comments about non-public officials that might be companioned are not.


Really? This coming from the guy who has young girl's pictures posted on his facebook? What public office do these kids actually hold Mr. Virtue?

 



-- Edited by IHavehadenoughofhaters on Wednesday 4th of April 2012 10:16:08 PM

__________________

Hey Joey?? Bite me! :))



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


I would grab up all of the posts by this Really Scary because it seems to me that they will all be removed ... grab as many as you can and put them up here ...

Welcome Seriously Seriously ... please read the rules of conduct and you won't have a problem here ... Happy Posting!

__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 




Status: Online
Posts: 40
Date: Apr 5 2:33 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

Wow ... I don't know if some posts were meant for me or if they were meant for what is going on here ...

I do find it quite ironic that you will allow some posters to personally attack other posters if they are on your side Mr. Pilchesky ... but if they are as a few are in this thread not in agreement with you and the way you feel about things then you attack them and delete their posts ... hmmmmm .... many of the posters that Joanne banned from this site were posters who you made up ... your many user ID's ... again all I can say is hmmmmm ... this is something that we figured out across the hall years ago ... but your posters didn't believe ... now there is proof ... and it has been posted here and it is posted across the hall ... I just have to wonder exactly how many user ID's you have ..... we knew of about 100 ... but I have been told that half of the membership is you ... I think that is sad. I may only have a few regular posters ... but at least they are not all me.


__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 




Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date: Apr 5 1:45 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

fiona wrote:

Unfairly imprisoned. Unfairly suspended, sanctioned and put on probation by the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Board. Unfairly accused of being an unfit mother. And unfairly un-acknowledged to be like Zeta Jones, Katie Holmes etal.

Delusion is a pathetic trait. Unfortunately delusion can affect other reality based individuals. The entire exposure of the children's court corruption will be compromised by off base, delusional unfit parents who claim to be mis-treated. The good parents will have their own credibility tarnished by those self-absorbed out of control individuals who can't manage their own lives, let alone their children's.






Is is just a coincidence that the ONLY people who have EVER reported me to ANY authorities or ANY board are:

1. ALEXANDER TARAPCHAK

2. RICK WHITE

3. DELTON BOLTON

 

ALL FORMER EX'S

 

Is it just a coincidence that the FOUR times I have been incarcerated, I was released in lieu of a hearing? All FOUR times were related to CHILD CUSTODY.

 



__________________
 


Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date: Apr 5 1:46 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!



__________________
 
Anonymous

Date: Apr 5 1:48 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!



__________________
 


Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date: Apr 5 1:48 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

Later this evening, WHEN I AM DONE WITH OFFICE HOURS, I will, with the help of Joe, be posting some of the OUTRAGEOUS recommendations that Ross has made that were then rubber stamped by the Lackawanna County Family Court Judges

ALL PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, FYI

__________________
 


Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date: Apr 5 1:52 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

I have nothing to hide, my federal lawsuit will be posted up here. If I was made an example out of by LCFC, so be it. It is not going to stop me from doing what is right and helping to bring out the real truth about what is going on at the expense of parents and childrens lives in the name of greed.

Hopefully after the recommendations are posted, it will allow this thread to get back on topic and inspire others who are also unfortunately involved with LCFC to contact the authorities and the media.

__________________
 


Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date: Apr 5 1:57 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."



__________________
 


Status: Online
Posts: 41
Date: Apr 5 2:45 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Later this evening, WHEN I AM DONE WITH OFFICE HOURS, I will, with the help of Joe, be posting some of the OUTRAGEOUS recommendations that Ross has made that were then rubber stamped by the Lackawanna County Family Court Judges

ALL PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, FYI


 

Now forgive me if I am wrong but I did read the transcripts from your court appearances and weren't you told to stop posting about these matters on this website ... wouldn't posting about Ross or anyone else by you put you into contempt of court? I would not do that if I were you ... if you must do this then have someone else do it for you or you will probably risk some more jail time in Lackawanna County! I'm just sayin ... not trying to be a smart ass ... really I'm not.



__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


posts concerning Jack Loscombes pension.

 


avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 662
Date: Apr 6 7:32 PM, 2012
Reply Quote
Printer Friendly

What's the fuss about? If all the other rule breakers and players qualify for their retirement benefits and parachutes, this ought not be a problem... no worries...relax.gif



__________________

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,



Status: Online
Posts: 39
Date: Apr 7 10:38 AM, 2012
Reply Quote
More indicator.png
Edit Post
Printer Friendly

I think the fuss is this ... and forgive me if I am wrong ... we bitched when others who we knew should not be entitled to get the pension got the pension ... now we know that Jack Loscombe is not entitled to get the pension until he is finished with his stint on City Council ... want's to be able to collect the pension ... even though it is clearly spelled out that he cannot ... so he is taking it to court on the premise that others before him have done this ... now the Super Majority who bitched and bitched ... want Jack to be able to collect his pension ... it is a simple case of double standards and that the rules only apply to those we want them to apply to. I think that is what the fuss if all about ... Jack knew he couldn't collect so if he wanted to collect his pension he should not have run for the seat on council. In the past they were angered when people who were appointed to council running ... but they didn't get angry when Jack did it ... why?

I don't personally care either way ... get the pension ... I don't know how he is living without it ... I just hate the fact that they want the rules to apply to everyone else.


__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 



 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 5 1:52 PM, 2012
 
  

I have nothing to hide, my federal lawsuit will be posted up here. If I was made an example out of by LCFC, so be it. It is not going to stop me from doing what is right and helping to bring out the real truth about what is going on at the expense of parents and childrens lives in the name of greed.

Hopefully after the recommendations are posted, it will allow this thread to get back on topic and inspire others who are also unfortunately involved with LCFC to contact the authorities and the media.

__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 5 1:57 PM, 2012
 
  

Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


 Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: Apr 5 2:45 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Later this evening, WHEN I AM DONE WITH OFFICE HOURS, I will, with the help of Joe, be posting some of the OUTRAGEOUS recommendations that Ross has made that were then rubber stamped by the Lackawanna County Family Court Judges

ALL PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, FYI


 

Now forgive me if I am wrong but I did read the transcripts from your court appearances and weren't you told to stop posting about these matters on this website ... wouldn't posting about Ross or anyone else by you put you into contempt of court? I would not do that if I were you ... if you must do this then have someone else do it for you or you will probably risk some more jail time in Lackawanna County! I'm just sayin ... not trying to be a smart ass ... really I'm not.



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 5 3:28 PM, 2012
 
  

Voice of Reason wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Later this evening, WHEN I AM DONE WITH OFFICE HOURS, I will, with the help of Joe, be posting some of the OUTRAGEOUS recommendations that Ross has made that were then rubber stamped by the Lackawanna County Family Court Judges

ALL PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, FYI


 

Now forgive me if I am wrong but I did read the transcripts from your court appearances and weren't you told to stop posting about these matters on this website ... wouldn't posting about Ross or anyone else by you put you into contempt of court? I would not do that if I were you ... if you must do this then have someone else do it for you or you will probably risk some more jail time in Lackawanna County! I'm just sayin ... not trying to be a smart ass ... really I'm not.


 No offense taken.

My former attorney, Melanine Naro argreed to seal my case, I did not.

I am not talking about my case publically or anything that occurred AFTER it was sealed.

As for Ross and the Guardian ad Litem Program, I explained to Judge Corbett that I would continue to use my right to free speach to do whatever I could to bring forward what I felt was wrongdoing and corruption, such as the billing issues.

I stated in open court that I gave copies of all of Ross' invoices to the FBI and that I continue to do so as long as she keeps sending me bills.

  I recieved the most recent bill last week.



__________________
 
Anonymous

Date: Apr 5 3:50 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:


 No offense taken.

My former attorney, Melanine Naro argreed to seal my case, I did not.

I am not talking about my case publically or anything that occurred AFTER it was sealed.

As for Ross and the Guardian ad Litem Program, I explained to Judge Corbett that I would continue to use my right to free speach to do whatever I could to bring forward what I felt was wrongdoing and corruption, such as the billing issues.

I stated in open court that I gave copies of all of Ross' invoices to the FBI and that I continue to do so as long as she keeps sending me bills.

  I recieved the most recent bill last week.


 Okay, I'm lazy as hell, I'll admit it, so I'm not going to go searching back through any posts, but.......

Wasn't it you and Joe who hailed Melanie Naro as a step below God himself??  Wasn't it you and Joe who called her a savior to all...  "one of the only good lawyers around??"    Why would she be your former attorney??  Failing out?  Is she not as good as you thought?  Did you see her true colors finally?  I'm in shock.

This might be the smartest thing you have ever done!! 

Not that that means much.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Anonymous

Date: Apr 5 4:47 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


 Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "sleeping with a married man"



__________________
 

avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 826
Date: Apr 5 4:55 PM, 2012
 
  

Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:


 No offense taken.

My former attorney, Melanine Naro argreed to seal my case, I did not.

I am not talking about my case publically or anything that occurred AFTER it was sealed.

As for Ross and the Guardian ad Litem Program, I explained to Judge Corbett that I would continue to use my right to free speach to do whatever I could to bring forward what I felt was wrongdoing and corruption, such as the billing issues.

I stated in open court that I gave copies of all of Ross' invoices to the FBI and that I continue to do so as long as she keeps sending me bills.

  I recieved the most recent bill last week.


 Okay, I'm lazy as hell, I'll admit it, so I'm not going to go searching back through any posts, but.......

Wasn't it you and Joe who hailed Melanie Naro as a step below God himself??  Wasn't it you and Joe who called her a savior to all...  "one of the only good lawyers around??"    Why would she be your former attorney??  Failing out?  Is she not as good as you thought?  Did you see her true colors finally?  I'm in shock.

This might be the smartest thing you have ever done!! 

Not that that means much.


 Feels like a chess game, doesn't it? "We-the-People" pawns are punished and aided by the same hands?



__________________

 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,


avatar?id=1475806&m=75&t=1331424052

Status: Offline
Posts: 11110
Date: Apr 5 5:07 PM, 2012
 
  

Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


 Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "sleeping with a married man"


          Obviously you don't understand the significance of a man's wife abandoning the marriage and the marital home in the middle of the night on May 3, 2010. Let me translate for you: She loses all claims, rights and privileges to married status and marital home when she stays gone for 23 months.  He's married on paper [and not for much longer]  Estranged he is, a.k.a. free, just like the one that flew the coop while he slept.  Class act.    



__________________

"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"


avatar?id=1475806&m=75&t=1331424052

Status: Offline
Posts: 11110
Date: Apr 5 5:09 PM, 2012
 
  

Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:


 No offense taken.

My former attorney, Melanine Naro argreed to seal my case, I did not.

I am not talking about my case publically or anything that occurred AFTER it was sealed.

As for Ross and the Guardian ad Litem Program, I explained to Judge Corbett that I would continue to use my right to free speach to do whatever I could to bring forward what I felt was wrongdoing and corruption, such as the billing issues.

I stated in open court that I gave copies of all of Ross' invoices to the FBI and that I continue to do so as long as she keeps sending me bills.

  I recieved the most recent bill last week.


 Okay, I'm lazy as hell, I'll admit it, so I'm not going to go searching back through any posts, but.......

Wasn't it you and Joe who hailed Melanie Naro as a step below God himself??  Wasn't it you and Joe who called her a savior to all...  "one of the only good lawyers around??"    Why would she be your former attorney??  Failing out?  Is she not as good as you thought?  Did you see her true colors finally?  I'm in shock.

This might be the smartest thing you have ever done!! 

Not that that means much.


          Melanie Naro has fallen a long way.  NOT to be trusted again.



__________________

"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 



avatar?id=1475806&m=75&t=1331424052

Status: Offline
Posts: 11110
Date: Apr 5 6:02 PM, 2012
 
  

And justice for all wrote:

I had my IP blocked immediately after posting this last night: And justice for all said Apr 4 10:41 PM, 2012 The truth is surfacing. True colors of certain individuals shining through. Thank you for convincing me that certain individuals are incapable of behaving like adults. Thank you for confirming what I have been saying about certain individuals. Thank you for not keeping your personal mission, egos and soap opera drama off this most serious topic. NOT! I have had my IP address blocked, name banned when what I was posting was not in agreement with certain individuals. I have been contacted by many over the past 8 months who have experienced the same treatment. I see now that others have been silenced as well at various times. I am NOT surprised. I have recently suggested that the immature banter find a new home. This is not the first time I have asked.


          Mole



__________________

"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"


 

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 5 6:59 PM, 2012
 
  

Joe Pilchesky wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


 Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "sleeping with a married man"


          Obviously you don't understand the significance of a man's wife abandoning the marriage and the marital home in the middle of the night on May 3, 2010. Let me translate for you: She loses all claims, rights and privileges to married status and marital home when she stays gone for 23 months.  He's married on paper [and not for much longer]  Estranged he is, a.k.a. free, just like the one that flew the coop while he slept.  Class act.    


 You say tomoto I say tomato.... you are married and she is sleeping with you, therefore she is sleeping with a married man.  We all know what we call woman who sleep with married men.



__________________
 
Anonymous

Date: Apr 5 8:20 PM, 2012
 
  

Joe Pilchesky wrote:

          Melanie Naro has fallen a long way.  NOT to be trusted again.


 So has Joe Pilchesky



__________________
 

avatar?id=1478145&m=75&t=1333247817

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date: Apr 5 9:11 PM, 2012
 
  


          Melanie Naro has fallen a long way.  NOT to be trusted again.





Activity
Recent

Melanie became friends with Joe Pilchesky.
April 1

from Naro's Facebook page.... I smell a rat!!!!

__________________

Karma will always get you in the end!!!


 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 6 8:10 AM, 2012
0
 
  

Seriously Seriously wrote:

          Melanie Naro has fallen a long way.  NOT to be trusted again.





Activity
Recent

Melanie became friends with Joe Pilchesky.
April 1

from Naro's Facebook page.... I smell a rat!!!!
Are you SERIOUSLY stalking Joe's Facebook?!?! :)

__________________
 

avatar?id=1478145&m=75&t=1333247817

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date: Apr 6 10:34 AM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:






Are you SERIOUSLY stalking Joe's Facebook?!?!

:)



Are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY asking me that? From the two of you who stalked a minor's Facebook page? I guess if I'm stalking his, then you must have been stalking Judge Moyle's daughter's page, right? Is that an admission of guilt??

cunning

__________________

Karma will always get you in the end!!!



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 



 

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: Apr 6 11:27 AM, 2012
RE: (Kids 4 Kash, Lack. Cty) Is the FBI digging for facts or burying them? Taking a long time.
  


I have to agree with Seriously on this one!


__________________
 

avatar?id=1475806&m=75&t=1331424052

Status: Offline
Posts: 11110
Date: Apr 6 1:49 PM, 2012
 
  

ReallyScary wrote:
Joe Pilchesky wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Thank you MaMa Bear for your support

AJFA, Shame on you!


 Sleeping with a married man? Shame on you! Incarcerated 4x's and you are bragging about it? Double shame on you!


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "beining incarcerated and then released in lieu of a hearing."


 Obviously you do not understand the significance of "sleeping with a married man"


          Obviously you don't understand the significance of a man's wife abandoning the marriage and the marital home in the middle of the night on May 3, 2010. Let me translate for you: She loses all claims, rights and privileges to married status and marital home when she stays gone for 23 months.  He's married on paper [and not for much longer]  Estranged he is, a.k.a. free, just like the one that flew the coop while he slept.  Class act.    


 You say tomoto I say tomato.... you are married and she is sleeping with you, therefore she is sleeping with a married man.  We all know what we call woman who sleep with married men.


          Easy on the jealousy, you might strain a brain cell or two and need help understanding what happens when a married woman takes flight to Philly leaving a world of obligations for others to handle, and stays gone for 22 months.  Perhaps I can get some guidance from you.  Just how long does any person wait to begin dating after his spouse disappears? One year? Two years? How long? By legal definition her disappearing act is abandonement.  A wife loses all rights to anything when she takes a powder for 22 months.  I waited 15 months.  Not long enough? 

She had a lot of time to think things over. She'd be the first to tell you that I didn't go looking for her, didn't even inquire where she might be among her population of friends, and I knew where her son went to school. I had no idea where she was living or working.  Gave her all the time and space possible.

I could have had her repeatedly arrested for tespassing and stealing my computers, but I didn't.  Had I done that she'd have been immediately jailed for a bail violation.



__________________

"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"


avatar?id=1475806&m=75&t=1331424052

Status: Offline
Posts: 11110
Date: Apr 6 2:24 PM, 2012
 
  

An interesting point to raise is the fact that Atty. Brenda Kobal has been tight enough with the Family Court system to have hundreds and hundreds of drugs test "steered" to a lab, some in her own cases. The lab that the tests went to was run by her mother. No conflict of interest there? This clear conflict of interest was known by every judge and most lawyers practicing in Family Court, but it was allowed to continue for many years under Harhut.

The point is that Kobal was as much of a player as the rest of them, perhaps more or less than Melanie Naro, and she's got a pretty healthy population of cases going for her. The dockets show that in many of the cases involving Kobal, Ross was appointed whether to case is contentious or not.

In surrounding counties, only cases where the children are the direct subject of a threat of harm is there a guardian ad litem appointed, but here, if the parents don't get along, [surprise, they're in divorce] but the kids are still safe, Ross is nonetheless appointed and the money starts flowing to all the programs, like coparenting and mediation.  From that trio, someone recommends evaluations and parents must come up with up to $2400 within 10 days to pay the evaluator. If they can't pay, they're in contempt and threatened with jail. 

In reviewing a standard form that Ross wants filled out at the outset, there are many very personal questions asked that are a clear invasion of privacy. 

 



__________________

"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"


avatar?id=656168&m=75&t=0

Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date: Apr 6 3:54 PM, 2012
 
  

Duped by Melanie Naro? 

Welcome to the club.  She's like putty against lawyers like Brian Cali. Wondering if she got her license back yet.  Or for how long she'll have it, word is she's up for another hearing before the Supreme Court.  There should be a more public listing of lawyers under suspension and the reasons why they are on the list.  That would be a nice public service.



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 6 4:45 PM, 2012
 
  

Joe Pilchesky wrote:
ReallyScary wrote:
 

 

 You say tomoto I say tomato.... you are married and she is sleeping with you, therefore she is sleeping with a married man.  We all know what we call woman who sleep with married men.


          Easy on the jealousy, you might strain a brain cell or two and need help understanding what happens when a married woman takes flight to Philly leaving a world of obligations for others to handle, and stays gone for 22 months.  Perhaps I can get some guidance from you.  Just how long does any person wait to begin dating after his spouse disappears? One year? Two years? How long? By legal definition her disappearing act is abandonement.  A wife loses all rights to anything when she takes a powder for 22 months.  I waited 15 months.  Not long enough? 

She had a lot of time to think things over. She'd be the first to tell you that I didn't go looking for her, didn't even inquire where she might be among her population of friends, and I knew where her son went to school. I had no idea where she was living or working.  Gave her all the time and space possible.

I could have had her repeatedly arrested for tespassing and stealing my computers, but I didn't.  Had I done that she'd have been immediately jailed for a bail violation.


 Gosh Joey you are a gem!!  You can twist the facts around all you like, but at the end of the day she is sleeping with a married man. (Which apparently is not her only vice "politically speaking" of course) :)



__________________
 

avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 826
Date: Apr 6 7:13 PM, 2012
 
  

ReallyScary wrote:
Joe Pilchesky wrote:
ReallyScary wrote:
 

 

 You say tomoto I say tomato.... you are married and she is sleeping with you, therefore she is sleeping with a married man.  We all know what we call woman who sleep with married men.


          Easy on the jealousy, you might strain a brain cell or two and need help understanding what happens when a married woman takes flight to Philly leaving a world of obligations for others to handle, and stays gone for 22 months.  Perhaps I can get some guidance from you.  Just how long does any person wait to begin dating after his spouse disappears? One year? Two years? How long? By legal definition her disappearing act is abandonement.  A wife loses all rights to anything when she takes a powder for 22 months.  I waited 15 months.  Not long enough? 

She had a lot of time to think things over. She'd be the first to tell you that I didn't go looking for her, didn't even inquire where she might be among her population of friends, and I knew where her son went to school. I had no idea where she was living or working.  Gave her all the time and space possible.

I could have had her repeatedly arrested for tespassing and stealing my computers, but I didn't.  Had I done that she'd have been immediately jailed for a bail violation.


 Gosh Joey you are a gem!!  You can twist the facts around all you like, but at the end of the day she is sleeping with a married man. (Which apparently is not her only vice "politically speaking" of course) :)


 Joe this is starting to make some sense. A lot seems to still be missing from the thread, but what I am noticing is that in spite of posts that may be written under a pen name, the complaints about the domestics, child and family court systems, echo the stories that I have heard for years. Have people been contacting you and asking that you post on behalf of them and from an I.P. that won't trace back to them? Have there been innuendos of illicit sexual and drug activity on the part of the players for years? Why has it become so common place for those who have been separated to be labeled "Ho"s, while those who wouldn't dream of becoming divorced, and who may conduct their own affairs as if they were never married to begin with, get no complaint from the general pool of "name callers"? I noticed a trend to beat down the beaten up and applaud the beaters and fakers? Honestly, I thought that you and Joanne had come up with a plan to expose how the P.F.A. system may have evolved to endanger the children, and have them placed into programs that may qualify them for even more programs? Is this being investigated? I don't really know what happened with Joanne, or much about her case, but I still don't know how and why she was charged with a crime, didn't expect her to end up being found guilty, and was shocked that, all things considered, she was granted a P.F.A., even if she needed one. I was not surprised and am glad that you did get permission to break in to your place and get some of the things that you needed. I hope that I'm on the right track here, as I have been jerked around by this crap for as long I have been connected with it, and found out that this has affected families with children, badly, back a few generations! Unless there is a master plan to stop this from continuing, and secrecy is a MUST to continue the investigation, I see no reason to gag the litigants if everything is on the up and up and happy families who have been truly helped would be good press and a reason to keep spending the federal tax dollars.

 Personally... open playgrounds in every neighborhood seemed to work for unhappy kids when mommy and daddy were having problems communicating at the dining room table?

 I am also in favor of small neighborhood schools, where the 12th graders know the 1st graders and help them on the buses and with the walk home. When I was in fourth grade, it was a senior who helped me with my math home work and few kids were bullied on the buses? Just an off topic thought on a thread that is off topic anyway... Happy Easter to all who celebrate and peace to those of other faiths.



__________________

 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 



 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 6 7:45 PM, 2012
 
  

Danielle Ross is morbidly obese and her young children are already overweight. Morbid obesity, a medical disorder is not yet considered a psychiatric disorder however, there is a much higher incidence of psychiatric disorders in morbidly obese individuals.

I am in NO way being INSENSITIVE to be pointing these facts out, that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

The point is, that Ross has not been Court Ordered to psychiatric evaluations, drug testing, supervised visitation, therapy nor have her children to the best of my knowledge even though the probability that there is some dysfunction is higher than the norm.

Why? Because she has not become a Lackawanna County Family Court litigant...............

............yet


__________________
 
LVM

Date: Apr 6 10:16 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Danielle Ross is morbidly obese and her young children are already overweight. Morbid obesity, a medical disorder is not yet considered a psychiatric disorder however, there is a much higher incidence of psychiatric disorders in morbidly obese individuals.

I am in NO way being INSENSITIVE to be pointing these facts out, that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

The point is, that Ross has not been Court Ordered to psychiatric evaluations, drug testing, supervised visitation, therapy nor have her children to the best of my knowledge even though the probability that there is some dysfunction is higher than the norm.

Why? Because she has not become a Lackawanna County Family Court litigant...............

............yet


 Stephanie you are not a hypocrite.  You are a P.O.S.   You have a dirty past and many skeletons in the closet, let alone the tons of skeletons that have been taken out of the closet.  You claim to be "for the children", but just as with Judge Moyles's daughter, now you are attacking Ross's children.  Is that the best you can do?  70% of all Americans are overweight and 50% are obese.  It is the society we live in, that doesn't make it right, but why attack her kids?  I would hate for people to start attacking your kids on here.  I'm sure they read all the trash and lies you post. 

Just stick to what you are good at, not being a doctor, frequent trips to jail, not caring about your own kids, but merely using them as chess pieces in this sick twisted game you are playing. 

Hope Joe didn't trust someone with info about you and your bad traits.  Because you know, one day you love someone, the next you can't trust them.



__________________
 

avatar?id=1468544&m=73&t=1326597091

Status: Offline
Posts: 2394
Date: Apr 6 10:24 PM, 2012
 
  

Queen of denial
Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date: Apr 6 3:59 PM, 2012
IP: 74.43.31.190
----------------------
Joe Pilchesky
Status: Offline
Posts: 11105
Date: Apr 6 2:10 PM, 2012
IP: 74.43.31.190



__________________

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. - Thomas Jefferson


 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 6 10:44 PM, 2012
 
  

LVM wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Danielle Ross is morbidly obese and her young children are already overweight. Morbid obesity, a medical disorder is not yet considered a psychiatric disorder however, there is a much higher incidence of psychiatric disorders in morbidly obese individuals.

I am in NO way being INSENSITIVE to be pointing these facts out, that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

The point is, that Ross has not been Court Ordered to psychiatric evaluations, drug testing, supervised visitation, therapy nor have her children to the best of my knowledge even though the probability that there is some dysfunction is higher than the norm.

Why? Because she has not become a Lackawanna County Family Court litigant...............

............yet


 Stephanie you are not a hypocrite.  You are a P.O.S.   You have a dirty past and many skeletons in the closet, let alone the tons of skeletons that have been taken out of the closet.  You claim to be "for the children", but just as with Judge Moyles's daughter, now you are attacking Ross's children.  Is that the best you can do?  70% of all Americans are overweight and 50% are obese.  It is the society we live in, that doesn't make it right, but why attack her kids?  I would hate for people to start attacking your kids on here.  I'm sure they read all the trash and lies you post. 

Just stick to what you are good at, not being a doctor, frequent trips to jail, not caring about your own kids, but merely using them as chess pieces in this sick twisted game you are playing. 

Hope Joe didn't trust someone with info about you and your bad traits.  Because you know, one day you love someone, the next you can't trust them.


 You claim to have all this "information," do you even know me? Do I even know you?

Danielle Ross is obese, her children are overweight, morbid obesity is a medical disorder associated with a high prevelence of pyschiatric illness. Just stating the facts.

Do you know what FACTS are, what the RELEVENCE of a FACT may be? 



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 6 10:46 PM, 2012
 
  

Btw, I OBJECT to your assessment of me.

__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: Apr 6 10:48 PM, 2012
 
  

LVM wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Danielle Ross is morbidly obese and her young children are already overweight. Morbid obesity, a medical disorder is not yet considered a psychiatric disorder however, there is a much higher incidence of psychiatric disorders in morbidly obese individuals.

I am in NO way being INSENSITIVE to be pointing these facts out, that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

The point is, that Ross has not been Court Ordered to psychiatric evaluations, drug testing, supervised visitation, therapy nor have her children to the best of my knowledge even though the probability that there is some dysfunction is higher than the norm.

Why? Because she has not become a Lackawanna County Family Court litigant...............

............yet


 Stephanie you are not a hypocrite.  You are a P.O.S.   You have a dirty past and many skeletons in the closet, let alone the tons of skeletons that have been taken out of the closet.  You claim to be "for the children", but just as with Judge Moyles's daughter, now you are attacking Ross's children.  Is that the best you can do?  70% of all Americans are overweight and 50% are obese.  It is the society we live in, that doesn't make it right, but why attack her kids?  I would hate for people to start attacking your kids on here.  I'm sure they read all the trash and lies you post. 

Just stick to what you are good at, not being a doctor, frequent trips to jail, not caring about your own kids, but merely using them as chess pieces in this sick twisted game you are playing. 

Hope Joe didn't trust someone with info about you and your bad traits.  Because you know, one day you love someone, the next you can't trust them.


 I think I do know you!  You actually have pictures of Judge Moyle's pictures on your cell phone!  

I know you do, remember?



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 6 11:06 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:
LVM wrote:
Dr Tarapchak wrote:

Danielle Ross is morbidly obese and her young children are already overweight. Morbid obesity, a medical disorder is not yet considered a psychiatric disorder however, there is a much higher incidence of psychiatric disorders in morbidly obese individuals.

I am in NO way being INSENSITIVE to be pointing these facts out, that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

The point is, that Ross has not been Court Ordered to psychiatric evaluations, drug testing, supervised visitation, therapy nor have her children to the best of my knowledge even though the probability that there is some dysfunction is higher than the norm.

Why? Because she has not become a Lackawanna County Family Court litigant...............

............yet


 Stephanie you are not a hypocrite.  You are a P.O.S.   You have a dirty past and many skeletons in the closet, let alone the tons of skeletons that have been taken out of the closet.  You claim to be "for the children", but just as with Judge Moyles's daughter, now you are attacking Ross's children.  Is that the best you can do?  70% of all Americans are overweight and 50% are obese.  It is the society we live in, that doesn't make it right, but why attack her kids?  I would hate for people to start attacking your kids on here.  I'm sure they read all the trash and lies you post. 

Just stick to what you are good at, not being a doctor, frequent trips to jail, not caring about your own kids, but merely using them as chess pieces in this sick twisted game you are playing. 

Hope Joe didn't trust someone with info about you and your bad traits.  Because you know, one day you love someone, the next you can't trust them.


 You claim to have all this "information," do you even know me? Do I even know you?

Danielle Ross is obese, her children are overweight, morbid obesity is a medical disorder associated with a high prevelence of pyschiatric illness. Just stating the facts.

Do you know what FACTS are, what the RELEVENCE of a FACT may be? 


 So DOCTOR what medical disorder and potential psychiatric illness is associated with drug addiction?



__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 6 11:08 PM, 2012
 
  

Joanne Pilchesky wrote:

Queen of denial
Status: Offline
Posts: 208
Date: Apr 6 3:59 PM, 2012
IP: 74.43.31.190
----------------------
Joe Pilchesky
Status: Offline
Posts: 11105
Date: Apr 6 2:10 PM, 2012
IP: 74.43.31.190


 This guy has more alts that Sybill lol what a tool!



__________________
 
LVM

Date: Apr 6 11:14 PM, 2012
 
  

Dr Tarapchak wrote:

 Stephanie you are not a hypocrite.  You are a P.O.S.   You have a dirty past and many skeletons in the closet, let alone the tons of skeletons that have been taken out of the closet.  You claim to be "for the children", but just as with Judge Moyles's daughter, now you are attacking Ross's children.  Is that the best you can do?  70% of all Americans are overweight and 50% are obese.  It is the society we live in, that doesn't make it right, but why attack her kids?  I would hate for people to start attacking your kids on here.  I'm sure they read all the trash and lies you post. 

Just stick to what you are good at, not being a doctor, frequent trips to jail, not caring about your own kids, but merely using them as chess pieces in this sick twisted game you are playing. 

Hope Joe didn't trust someone with info about you and your bad traits.  Because you know, one day you love someone, the next you can't trust them.


 I think I do know you!  You actually have pictures of Judge Moyle's pictures on your cell phone!  

I know you do, remember?


 You OBJECT???

 You want facts??? 

Let's start with a few FACTS....... 

How about the fact that you stuck drugs up your a$$ so you had a fix while you spent your weekends in jail, because Moyle knew you belonged there. 

How about the fact that you gave your minor daughter drugs. 

How about the fact that you have had about 4 or 5 evaluations and all the diferent doctors said you had major mental problems and needed treatment. 

How about the fact that you have had countless drug tests that you failed or had fake prescriptions to justify the drugs in your system.

How about the fact that you have supervised visits with your other daughter granted by a court OTHER than Lackawanna County. 

How about the fact that there are Ashland police report where you were so high you were walking around the house naked and the police officers had to tell you numerous times to put clothes on.

Shall I go on ????

Pictures on my cell phone??  Not sure what you mean...

 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 



avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 826
Date: Apr 7 8:33 AM, 2012
 
  

LVM

 

Date: Apr 6 11:14 PM, 2012
Where did you go LMV?


__________________

 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,


 

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date: Apr 7 10:23 AM, 2012
 
  

Why can't this thread stay on topic instead of diluting the hugely important issues of what the hell is happening to our families and to our children?!?!? Come on guys this is ridiculous already. The wrong-doing and the all out corruption that is ocuring in Lackawanna County Family court right now - AND that fact that it is continuing to this very day is the topic to be discussed here.....not bashing each other.

Take a breath, each of you, and remember that. Also remember that this is a very holy weekend and a time of renewal and hope and goodness. In the end, we all want what is right and just for our children. Please remember that.

__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: Apr 7 10:24 AM, 2012
 
  

it looks as though LVM has been banned or deleted. Joanne said the Dr. was banned however if you look she is still on active status ... perhaps Joe banned LVM and reinstated the Dr.'s posting privildges.


__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


 

avatar?id=1468544&m=73&t=1326597091

 

Status: Online
Posts: 2395
Date: Apr 8 3:39 AM, 2012

 

 
  

I did not ban or delete LVM. But I did ban the IP address of Tarapchak. She's has cited the rules of this board several times so she's familiar with the 'drill' as Joe Pilchesky would say. She started to get into identifying another member.



__________________

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. - Thomas Jefferson



__________________


Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


LVM seems to be the one who is banned ... perhaps Joe banned that one and reinstated the Dr.


__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


There are people who can temporarily control things as they please, but the clocks ticks.
Share · 17 hours ago near Scranton ·
  • 10 people like this.
    • Joe Pilchesky
      It absolutely sickens me to see what my soon-to-be ex-wife is doing with the DD message board. She's now taken over the identity of a poster named LVM by changing that person's password and then entering posts as if they were the words and ...thoughts of LVM. Bad enough she had posted the IP addresses of hundreds of posters to identify them. Worse that she has "deleted" 2,940 accounts. Horrendous that she has allowed her hand selected group of "bash posters" to publish hideous untruthful statements that she will be sued for.
    • Joe Pilchesky
      The problem here is that she and I have equal admin powers, but only after I had to sue her in court to get the passwords. I restored the rights to post to almost all 2,940 posters whose accounts she deleted. That quickly, she spent the nig...ht deleting them. That went on for three weeks until she finally gave up. Many are now with an active account. I banned the IP addresses of her selected posters for posting hideous lies about other posters and non-public officials and she unbanned them. Her moties are clearly to undermine the purpose of the message board. She's made a shameful mess out of it. She has allowed a wonderful thread about Family Court to be turned into a shooting gallery of personal bashing that is an insult to the kids in distress whom we are trying to help by exposing how corrupt Family Court had been for decades. I can understand that she is upset that I am deeply involved with Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak, but she jumped ship in early 2010 and left be stranded with dozens of lawsuits in the system. I didn't date for well over a year, then I met Stephanie and we began dating late last year. She shouldn't be punishing so many people because I've moved on with my life. She took off to Philly in May of 2010. I respected her decision!! I never for one day interfered with her life down there in any way. Not one single day. It's wrong what she's done to the free speech of so many. I'm a long distance runner and I'll be around for a long time, but many men fought for us to be free to speak, her own father one of them, and look how she dishonors that.
    • Joe Pilchesky One of the things any political activist has to be is a long distance runner with pretty think skin and a dedication that would be the envy of every politico.


__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Seems like the only way JP can prove that someone cares about him is for him to make up stories. He always was very needy and narcissistic. I guess he still believes in the old marketing ploy that if you say something often enough people will believe it. How many times has he used certain words victimizing his circumstances?

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Actually the same holds true for Tarapchak's claims about all her lawyers. How many has she fired so far?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3414
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


He is starting to sound like love sick 15 year old....ewwww



__________________

Hey Joey?? Bite me! :))



DD: Where logic & proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Status: Offline
Posts: 3768
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


My Lord, he actually sounds like he believes his own crap.  



__________________
Free Speech does't require a multi-paragrah disclaimer Mr. Pilchesky.


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2621
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


I WANT TO BE AROUND WHEN PILCHESKI IS FINISHED WITH HER AND KICKS THE GOOD DOCTOR TO THE CURB. I WANT TO HEAR WHOSE PRAISES SHE'LL BE SINGING THEN, AND WHICH WOMEN SHE WILL BE LOOKING TO FOR HELP AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON. MOYLE, ROSS, JOANNE ?

C'MERE, HONEY AND SIT BY ME (so I can give you the bitchslap you deserve)


__________________

Stupid people piss me off !



Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Joanne Pilchesky wrote:

avatar?id=1467644&m=75&t=1326017797

Status: Offline
Posts: 826
Date: Apr 7 8:33 AM, 2012
 
  

LVM

 

Date: Apr 6 11:14 PM, 2012
Where did you go LMV?


__________________

 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,


 

Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Date: Apr 7 10:23 AM, 2012
 
  

Why can't this thread stay on topic instead of diluting the hugely important issues of what the hell is happening to our families and to our children?!?!? Come on guys this is ridiculous already. The wrong-doing and the all out corruption that is ocuring in Lackawanna County Family court right now - AND that fact that it is continuing to this very day is the topic to be discussed here.....not bashing each other.

Take a breath, each of you, and remember that. Also remember that this is a very holy weekend and a time of renewal and hope and goodness. In the end, we all want what is right and just for our children. Please remember that.

__________________
 

 

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: Apr 7 10:24 AM, 2012
 
  

it looks as though LVM has been banned or deleted. Joanne said the Dr. was banned however if you look she is still on active status ... perhaps Joe banned LVM and reinstated the Dr.'s posting privildges.

 I think I just got banned too! Ok... guess I'll go back to watching the corn grow and waiting for the cloths to dry? wink Hope you guys had a nice Easter

PS. Can someone find out what a QDRO is and To Whom do I write RTK requests, to get a list of all the RTK letters that I have to write, in order to have transparency in anything?



__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


LusOnlyVoice wrote:

LVM seems to be the one who is banned ... perhaps Joe banned that one and reinstated the Dr.


 BTW: someone want to check to see if I was actually banned? I don't know how to check that stuff.



__________________


Fvck you, clown. Sue me.

Status: Offline
Posts: 1694
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Looks like everyone's banned now. Site's down.

Maybe sparklit felt the embarassment was enough and pulled the plug as a business move. Who wants to be the company that lets one solitary lunatic banter to himself and and his drug addicted girlfriend. Let facebook have 'em, right?

__________________



Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Lol! I don't think that I "insulted" anyone?

RE: "Thank you for the insult, though."

Can you cop the whole thread? Wow I've never seen anything like this! Welllllll.... on 2nd thought... I do have a pretty nasty X or 2?

Poor Dr.T... In a town where little girls have to hide behind bullies...

Doesn't anything work for the good of the people?



__________________


Site Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 5099
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Weird ... it does seem to be gone .... amazing. You can copy an entire thread ... but it seems as though you should have gotten it earlier because it does not appear to be there anymore.

__________________

I want everyone to stop and think about one thing ... Joe Pilchesky is not a lawyer ... he's just a guy playing a lawyer on the internet.  Please don't trust your legal needs to this man.



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 128
Date:
RE: When you think your posts at DD will Disappear ... put them here!
Permalink  
 


Just remember that Fidel Castro put himself above others by working 'for the people.' A review of many of Joe's posts will show you that not only does he admire Castro, but he compares his conduct to Castro's.

__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard